CPPS – Certified Professional Product Steward
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CPPS?
• Have you always been involved or interested in Product Stewardship?
• Are you considering a brand-new certification? BGC’s newest certification?
The deadline to apply for the first-ever CPPS exam has been extended to July 31st!
BGC is hosting a one-hour call-in webinar on Thursday, July 16th from 4-5 pm Eastern to answer as many of your questions as we can. Our guest speakers will address candidate questions about:
• eligibility requirements,
• the application process,
• the career leading to the Certified Professional Product Steward credential
• the Product Stewardship Society, and
• resources for exam preparation
Registration is free. A recording of the presentation will be sent to registrants after the event. Sign up here.
The Certified Professional Product Steward™ (CPPS™), the first credential of its kind, will provide product stewards with an opportunity to distinguish their expertise and build professional credibility within their organizations.
To be eligible for the CPPS exam, candidates must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and demonstrate at least four years of experience during which at least 50% of their responsibilities were directly related to product stewardship.
Upon passing the exam, candidates will be awarded the CPPS credential, which will be valid for five years.
Details on the application process are available in the Candidate Handbook.
Value of Certification for Professionals
Value of Certification for Organizations